Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle System

03-20-2013, 01:34 AM,
Tongue  Battle System
Hey guys i was wondering what battle system you are using and if its possible if you could send me a link to it Smile i would really love to use it in the game i am making. I love your game btw i hope mine turns out half as good as this Smile

Thank You Smile
03-20-2013, 04:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-20-2013, 04:32 PM by Hakuzen.)
RE: Battle System
(03-20-2013, 01:34 AM)daigonstar Wrote: Hey guys i was wondering what battle system you are using and if its possible if you could send me a link to it Smile i would really love to use it in the game i am making. I love your game btw i hope mine turns out half as good as this Smile

Thank You Smile

Hi Daigon,

The battlesystem is the KGC Active Count Battle system, and last time I checked it was no longer available for download anywhere on the internet. The website it was originally on was japanese and has since went down. Feel free to search for it by name, but it may be a fruitless effort.

Also keep in mind, the version used in Dark Eternal is heavily modified and even if you do find it, it will not fully resemble what you experienced in Dissolution. Glad you enjoyed the game and I wish you luck in your search!