Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP ME WITH DARK ETERNAL

02-26-2013, 06:53 AM,
HELP ME WITH DARK ETERNAL
I know there are alot of secrets in the game, but even in my third replay of the first game, I am finding new things. But I need help for 2 things- in the town where you meet Brian's dad- I can't find the skull thing to get in and two, where are the SEALS? I ALWAYS MISS ONE FOR SOME REASON!!!
P.S. If you think there are secrets that are REALLY well hidden, help a dark eternal fan/brother out by telling me!!!
02-26-2013, 06:09 PM,
RE: HELP ME WITH DARK ETERNAL
(02-26-2013, 06:53 AM)Isaac95 Wrote: I know there are alot of secrets in the game, but even in my third replay of the first game, I am finding new things. But I need help for 2 things- in the town where you meet Brian's dad- I can't find the skull thing to get in and two, where are the SEALS? I ALWAYS MISS ONE FOR SOME REASON!!!
P.S. If you think there are secrets that are REALLY well hidden, help a dark eternal fan/brother out by telling me!!!

Hey Isaac, off the top of my head I can only recall where a few of the seals are located. Can you tell me specifically which one you are looking for? Or just tell me all of the ones you have, and from that I can identify the one you are missing.
02-27-2013, 01:43 AM,
RE: HELP ME WITH DARK ETERNAL
Oh, I always either miss the third or fourth seal. Btw, I am kinda more focused on when the town where you meet Brian's dad, there is a house/buidling that requires a skull key or something to get in. I was wondering where I could get the skull key.