Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We're back!

09-21-2012, 03:47 PM,
We're back!
Hello All,

As you may have noticed if you are reading this, we are now back up and running on our new host(sorta). The backstory here is basically that I have used POWWEB as Zenosoft's provider for the last 5 years. Every year they would charge me around 40 dollars a year, but this last year they decided they wanted to try and charge me QUADRUPLE that amount.. Did not even ask, I was lucky that my bank account was low when they tried to sneak it through otherwise I would have been ripped off with little recourse. I would NOT recommend using POWWEB!

Regardless, We are back with a new host and new forum software! New software, SAME database.. So everybody is still registered and we lost ZERO threads! Hooray for modern technology!! You may have noticed that the theme is a little generic right now, I'm working on fixing that as well as the brand new zenosoft.net website!

More to come, stay tuned!
09-23-2012, 03:10 PM,
RE: We're back!
Celebrations are in order Exclamation Big Grin
10-15-2012, 02:05 PM,
Glad to hear you are back and still working. I first found Dark eternal several years ago, however I gave up on it because at first I thought it was hard and that the sequel had gotten canceled. When I recently found your website again I finished playing and I must say that I enjoyed it immensely. The only indie game I have found so far that I have enjoyed as much if not more than Master of the Wind or Star Stealing Prince.
11-09-2012, 06:25 PM,
Wow! I've been checking back every couple of months glad to see you guys are back now. Now I must go play DE1 again because I don't have my game files anymore =(.
11-23-2012, 03:58 AM,
Woot!
Even now I await Dark Eternal 2.
Gj, dude.
There is reality, there is perception, and only fools choose to live in only one.