Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you

04-06-2011, 03:20 AM,
Thank you
I have three things to say to all the people in the Dark Eternal project.

1. Thank you so much (wow bet you guys didn't see that one coming). Its excellent rpg makers like you, who make some commerical games look like crap, that gives me a reason to stay on computer for hours, which in turns ruins my life.

2. To Hakuzen, I am glad I met a fellow FF7 fan Big Grin ( in my opinion, Zenogias looks like Sepiroth, but that may be just me)

3. ( the reason why I put in the Dark Eternal 2 part of the forum), how in heck did Zenogias lose to that guy near the beginning of the guy. ( I thought it would be a blow out, it just doesn't make any sense)

If I broke any rules in this post, I am truly sorry and give me a second chance by not banding me.

Attached Files
.jpg   images.jpg (Size: 2.04 KB / Downloads: 514)
04-06-2011, 10:11 AM,
Re: Thank you
It's always good to hear people enjoyed the game. ^^ you are too kind sir

to answer your question though, I believe you are talking about when Zeno is ambushed by Kira and Malakai? You will find out a lot more about those two in chapter 2, when I get around to finishing and releasing it.

And yes FF7 is my third favorite console rpg after Xenogears and FF6.. Although for some reason, I have beaten FF7 the most times out of the three.. (Something like 8 times i think)
04-06-2011, 05:00 PM,
Wow, 8 times, I only beat it 3 times (you are obsessed) I think the recently made FF don't compare to the single digit FFs
04-06-2011, 06:26 PM,
Well I am 26 now, but FF7 came out when I was 13 and lived in rural wyoming. I didn't have a lot to do back then, as you'd imagine. I think the first 4-5 clears were in the first summer it was out =P
04-07-2011, 12:59 AM,
You and I shared the same predicament. I live in the rural and I mean RURAL part of Mississippi. For years I had no access to internet, so whenever I would go to a library or a wifi spot I would download like crazy. I have two 400 GB passports ( I know I am a geek but I love it. P.S. I am Korean and if you did not know Korea's national sport is Starcraft. We literally have tournements. I will assume you are good player at Starcraft since you made a game from Starcraft 2, so I would like to go against you someday! NOBODY CAN STOP THE ZERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!