Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the project dead?

03-03-2011, 10:33 PM,
Is the project dead?
There were no updates for over 3 months, and the only thing that was updated was DE: Inception (which I cant even play), will we get at least SOME info about DE2?
03-04-2011, 06:14 AM,
Re: Is the project dead?
I'm almost done with inception, and as soon as i finish i will be starting back up on DE2.
03-04-2011, 11:24 PM,
Thanks for the fast reply, my faith in the game has been restored Smile
06-18-2011, 08:26 PM,
So...Any updates anytime soon? Or should I stop entering this site in hopes of something new being posted... Sad
06-19-2011, 09:42 AM,
I'm done with content design on DE- Inception, just have bug testing/fixing to do.. and then im back on DE2. Chapter 2 will not take long to finish when i get back into it.
06-19-2011, 11:15 AM,
*Faith Restored*

Thanks as always hakuzen Big Grin .
11-11-2011, 05:46 PM,
Hakuzen Wrote:Chapter 2 will not take long to finish when i get back into it.
Quote:Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:42 am

:roll:

Can we still expect something? I still go here in hopes of finding at least SOME news...
11-23-2011, 10:21 PM,
A few factors have contributed to Chapter 2 work not being resumed..

First, I got a new IT job! I was unemployed for a year which allowed me to work on Dark Eternal- Inception like it was my full-time job. Sadly/Happily, that time is now over.

Second, Inception was "Content complete" about 3 months ago, which led me to give an ambitious estimate as to when I would be resuming work on DE2.. The problem is I GROSSLY under-estimated the amount of polish work I had to do. There were a lot of rough edges, and to fix some of those rough edges it took a lot more time than I anticipated.

The good news is that the polish work is 95% done and the final beta version of Inception will be released soon and with it all non-bug related work will be permanently shelved, making way for my return to DE2.

I apologize for the wait, but as I said before; Once work resumes on DE2 you can expect Chapter 2 to be released pretty damn quick. There will also be an overhaul of the website/forums that will come shortly after the release of Chapter 2.

Once again, I apologize for the wait and hope to make it worth it =P
02-23-2012, 01:49 AM,
...is the project dead now? Sad
03-01-2012, 11:12 PM,
Seems so...Would be nice to know at least what was the story about, as it provided the biggest mystery.