Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Download problem...

09-19-2010, 11:08 AM,
Download problem...
Can anyone upload DEII in mediafire/rapidshare instead of megaload? Er not everyone lives in the US exactly... >.<

I only get to finished DEI because I've asked a member from Amaranthia to upload it on rapidshare =v= (Since I don't want to bother her again, so... :oops: )

Also can anyone upload that music in the haunted mansion in Rin? I became obsessed with it the first time I've heard it! I've also try to visit the debug room and press 'dark theme' n times just to hear it =v= (The girl that helped me upload DEI only uploaded the game and not the whole file because there were too much MB...)
09-25-2010, 03:20 AM,
Re: Download problem...
Anyone..? :'(
10-02-2010, 10:34 PM,
Hey man.

Sorry about your problems, there will be a copy of DEBig Grin and DE2 chapter 1 available on zenosoft.net's own server within the next few days.. stay tuned.
10-07-2010, 10:52 AM,
It's been 4 days now and still nothing. :/

Actually, most users would prefer anything than megaload coz well, we DO come all around the world. >.<
12-03-2010, 10:56 AM,
I'm uploading those tonight, sorry about the delay. I'll post a link when i'm done.