Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some questions [Spoilers Ahead]

12-22-2009, 05:02 PM,
Some questions [Spoilers Ahead]
Well, first of all, I'm "new" here [I have downloaded DE a long time ago.... but could get the time to finish it until recently], so greetings to everyone.

Now, to the matter of the Topic, I got some questions, hope someone can help me.
First, what is the purpose oh the Zodiac Zeals?
Second, to get Shadow, i must talk to him every time he is on-screen? [If that is the case.... I missed him at the end of B-Rad Mini games....]
Finally, the SS of the site show a party ef Zenogias, Sakura, Maron and Nana. So, to get Maron I must keep Nana alive, right?

Well.... that's all. Anyway, I'm going to replay this game, then going for DE2.

See Ya
Shadow493
12-22-2009, 05:42 PM,
Re: Some questions [Spoilers Ahead]
Hey Shadow, let me me preface this explanation with gratitude for marking your post for spoilers.

First, the Zodiac Seals unlock the debug room. You have to collect all of them, and a few are very well hidden. the debug room has a couple of cool features, the biggest of which is allowing you to fight Demonic-Angel Zenogias. (He is by far the strongest boss in DEBig Grin, almost impossible to beat. Sorta like a poor man's ruby weapon)

Second, to get shadow, all you have to do is play the game on HARD mode. It has nothing to do with finding him throughout the world or talking to him. If you play on hard mode, he will be standing at the entrance of Jeros' palace and you will be able to use him as your 4th character in the final scenes of the game.

Third, the screenshot with Zenogias, Sakura, Maron and Nana was a developmental screenshot and had nothing to do with any actual party make-up. There is no actual way to have those 4 characters in the same party, i'm afraid.

Glad you enjoyed the game, hope you like the sequal!
12-22-2009, 06:54 PM,
Thanks for the quick answer. Now I'm gonna try to get all of those Items.
Then, i'm gonna play the sequel [Have big expectations for it].
And... marking for Spoilers is common courtesy, nothing is worse than ruining a Plot Twist or even general Plot information >_<.
Anyway, great game, and excelent music selection. And some references here and there of Xenogears, one of my Top10.... well... this is getting a little Off-Topic, better end now this post.

See Ya
Shadow493
12-23-2009, 05:00 PM,
Xenogears is still my #1 all-time rpg to this day, and i've pretty much played em all lol.. I had to throw in a couple salutes, out of respect ya know ;-)
09-19-2010, 10:56 AM,
Oh noes! No wonder I couldn't get Shadow! >_< But for curiosity's sake, what awesome skills does he have? And can I change his weapons? How much is his attack power?