Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Month

12-01-2009, 05:17 PM,
One Month
One month til DE2 development swings back into 5th gear. (Pretty much january 2nd is D-Day)

In the meantime, I'm thinking about releasing some info/screenshots on chapter 2 in the next week or two.. I think people are going to be really suprised how well the essence system starts to entrench itself in the game. The sanity system adds a very creepy atmosphere to the game aswell that I'm really enjoying.
12-01-2009, 07:40 PM,
Re: One Month
These are some good news finally Big Grin . Im looking forward to see something new from the game. In the meantime i think i play DEBig Grin one more time ^^.
12-03-2009, 12:02 AM,
Agreed. I might play DEBig Grin again just for the fun of it. :]

The addition of extra creepiness in this game is always welcome. The sanity system should provide for a surreal experience? =D
02-09-2010, 09:27 PM,
So...Any progress so far?
02-11-2010, 11:10 PM,
Quite a bit, actually. I've finished remapping all of the lost work; now i'm event scripting
02-15-2010, 05:13 PM,
Hakuzen Wrote:Quite a bit, actually. I've finished remapping all of the lost work; now i'm event scripting

YES! Pray to freaking god that your stuff doesn't crash again...(it's crashed 2 or 3 times already, right?
There is reality, there is perception, and only fools choose to live in only one.
02-15-2010, 05:25 PM,
Yea I have famously bad luck with hard drives, but i've learned my lesson this time.. I have multiple back-ups and I'm updating them weekly.
04-17-2010, 06:33 PM,
Erm...Not to be rude or anything but its been a good 2 months since the last post, is the beta phase coming anytime soon?