Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with DE:D

11-20-2009, 10:06 AM,
Problem with DE:D
I have a bug!
I have "NANA" in the group although she/he is yes actual an enemy! Now I am in the "Ice Seal Barrier" and come not further!
What should I do?
Never Forget.
Never Forgive.
11-20-2009, 05:31 PM,
Re: Problem with DE:D
Uhm.. Eh?

Are you saying that Nana is still in your group following the events of Mika Temple, while your in the ice barrier?

If so, I think your blowing my mind right now.. Lol.. Can you take a screenshot?
11-20-2009, 06:16 PM,
yes yes

Battle before Ehrix
[Image: 93689279.th.jpg]

Battle after Ehrix!
[Image: 83522897.th.jpg]
Never Forget.
Never Forgive.
11-20-2009, 06:19 PM,
whoa dude, I have no freakin clue how that could have happened.. In all the years this game has been out I have never recieved a report of this happening.

How long ago did you download your copy of the game?

Do you have a save file previous to the Mika Temple Event with Nana?
11-20-2009, 06:22 PM,
No Sorry! Unfortunately had stored before every boss and that again and again on another slot!
Never Forget.
Never Forgive.
11-20-2009, 09:09 PM,
Hmm.. I can do some research on this, but as for a solution for you.. Is this bug preventing you from going further in the game?
11-20-2009, 10:55 PM,
Yes, of appeared is played would have where I play first the game! But strangely has would place according to it that where I get the Ice Seal, denoch further gone the game!
Never Forget.
Never Forgive.
11-20-2009, 11:19 PM,
Sorry dude, I could not understand a word of that..
11-21-2009, 07:24 AM,
Sry, my english is not so good! :oops: :oops:

Yes, i have this problem earlier in this game!
Never Forget.
Never Forgive.
11-21-2009, 04:25 PM,
Hey DarkNekos. I had the same problem that happened a while back. it was a bug that happened in the older versions of Dark Eternal. Unfortunately I was never able to solve the problem . You need to make sure that you have the latest version. (idk what the version is now). If you cant get the latest version then you are going to have to start all over. i hate to say it but thats what i had to do and once you come up to the part with Nana kill her instead of taking he with you.

************************SPOILER ALERT***********************

If you kill her instead you get a cool weapon called the Vile Blade if i remember correctly. Also if you want to get the real ending you are going to want to kill her.