Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RGSS-RTP Standard not found

10-28-2009, 01:28 AM,
RGSS-RTP Standard not found
Hi, I've looked all over the forum for an answer to a problem I'm having. I'm very envious of you all who have been enjoying DE: 2. When I try to play it an error message reading "RGSS-RTP Standard not found". Anyone else had this problem, or know how to get what I need to play? I loved Dissolution, and I want to play DE: 2 so badly Sad . Please help.
10-28-2009, 12:12 PM,
Re: RGSS-RTP Standard not found
Well first off are u using vista or xp?
10-28-2009, 03:46 PM,
Just install the RTP.. you can find it free on the net.

You shouldn't need the RTP, but that is seemingly the error you are getting so installing it will probably fix the problem
10-28-2009, 03:49 PM,
Mattx24 Wrote:Well first off are u using vista or xp?

I am using XP.
10-28-2009, 03:50 PM,
Hakuzen Wrote:Just install the RTP.. you can find it free on the net.

You shouldn't need the RTP, but that is seemingly the error you are getting so installing it will probably fix the problem

Thanks, I will try that.
10-31-2009, 09:23 PM,
yea thats strange, ill look at my install here and see what might be causing that.
12-30-2009, 12:05 AM,
I found the RGSS-RTP on the internet. The only instructions were in Japanese..... but I muddled my way through, somehow, and now the game works!!!!! Thanks to everyone who helped me.
12-30-2009, 12:51 AM,
Good to hear the game is working for you GG.

That is still strange that happened though. The only thing i could find that would cause that would be if your rgss102e.dll file that gets installed with Dark Eternal 2 got corrupted. What i did was remove the .dll from the zenosoft directory and installed the rtp and the game worked fine. but if i removed both, i would receive errors. which is expected of course.

Anywho, game on!
12-05-2010, 03:45 PM,
FYI, I just downloaded DE:II and I'm getting the same error message. Looking for RGSS-RTP download now...

Sorry to necro the thread.
12-20-2010, 03:06 PM,
Link:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.4shared.com/get/PgN_tMtK/rgssrtp.html">http://www.4shared.com/get/PgN_tMtK/rgssrtp.html</a><!-- m -->