Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This game's epic.

10-09-2009, 11:12 PM,
This game's epic.
So after about six months of misc, I finally got around to playing DEBig Grin again, this time on hard mode(so I can get the true ending).

IT's just... wow... I am damn reminded of why this is the best RM again again. Atmosphere, characters, the little bits of weird comedy, music, everything is stunningly amazing. Truly, the entire this is damn epic.

I just got to congradulate the guys who had the unbelievable patience to make this. I mean, damn.
There is reality, there is perception, and only fools choose to live in only one.
10-09-2009, 11:40 PM,
Re: This game's epic.
:oops: hehehe, thanks for the kind words.. It's always nice to hear from people that enjoy the game, especially as much as you did.

And yes, it took quite a bit of patience, as I made DEBig Grin pretty much completely by myself (Of course, I used third party pre-existing resources.)

DE2, aswell, I am making by myself (with the exception of scripting/graphical/musical resources, which are either third party or made by Justin(scripts) or Hsia(Music))

I thank everyone for their patience for waiting for DE2, and I promise to make it well worth the wait. Big Grin
10-11-2009, 11:34 AM,
be sure to check out DE2 here
10-12-2009, 08:49 PM,
I'd already played it. I'd played DE one or two years ago(maybe), and remembered feeling (this is enbelievable, mainyl cause this was in RMXP). I was pretty damn dissappointed when apparently the game stopped production, but when I found out that it was back up, I immediately got DE2, and played it.

It was pretty nice, although the final product of DEBig Grin was better.
There is reality, there is perception, and only fools choose to live in only one.
10-13-2009, 05:24 AM,
Daxisheart Wrote:I'd already played it. I'd played DE one or two years ago(maybe), and remembered feeling (this is enbelievable, mainyl cause this was in RMXP). I was pretty damn dissappointed when apparently the game stopped production, but when I found out that it was back up, I immediately got DE2, and played it.

It was pretty nice, although the final product of DEBig Grin was better.

Cool beans. I Assure you de2 is still being actively worked on (minus some minor setbacks) but will be a much fuller and richer continuation of the Dark Eternal universe. Stay tuned for updates Smile