Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Eternal II v0.9.2 Released!

01-18-2018, 09:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-18-2018, 09:01 AM by Hakuzen.)
Dark Eternal II v0.9.2 Released!
Download:

http://zenosoft.net/?q=node/10

This minor release mainly contains small updates for Chapter III, including a game-breaking bug that occurs after the final boss of Chapter III. If you are not planning on starting a new game or playing Chapter 3, this revision is likely unnecessary for you and can be easily skipped.

v0.9.2 Notes:
-Fixed "BGM Not Found" Error at end of "Jury" Encounter.
-Fixed rare issue with Akasou shops that would cause the game to softlock.
-Misc. Adjustments
05-13-2018, 12:09 PM,
RE: Dark Eternal II v0.9.2 Released!
The only thing i can say about this Game is that it is incredible nice. I loved the first one i played it with so much heart and soul and the second also what i have seen of it is just as great as the first one. Thank you for making such a great game after all that Years i still play the first one too with fun fun and fun.

Heart Big Grin Cool
05-14-2018, 07:39 AM,
Thank you, it's always nice to know there are people out there that love the game!

Hope you enjoy the finished version of Dark Eternal II coming late this year. 
05-14-2018, 07:23 PM,
ohhh you can count that. I waited that long ive played every Version of the First and the Second one and i will wait till it is finished Big Grin.

greetings from germany Smile