Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Eternal II: v0.4 Released!

05-27-2014, 10:13 PM,
Shocked  RE: Dark Eternal II: v0.4 Released!
omg i had given up all hope that the second game would come out since its been so many years but then yesterday i was looking for an rpg to play and i remembered about DE and i saw it was out Big Grin the first game was so great i hope this one is to. the bad thing is i ave a chrome book now and i dont think it works. this had such a great story line i really want to know how it ends thanks for making the gameSmile
05-28-2014, 07:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014, 07:17 AM by Hakuzen.)
RE: Dark Eternal II: v0.4 Released!
(05-27-2014, 10:13 PM)SilverWing Wrote: omg i had given up all hope that the second game would come out since its been so many years but then yesterday i was looking for an rpg to play and i remembered about DE and i saw it was out Big Grin the first game was so great i hope this one is to. the bad thing is i ave a chrome book now and i dont think it works. this had such a great story line i really want to know how it ends thanks for making the gameSmile

Hey Silver, yes the new version is out but it is not yet complete! The game is up to about 7 hours of gameplay if you down the side content. Finished, it will be in the 20-25 range.

Sadly, it is only playable on Windows PC. =( Hope you get a chance to play it someday!
06-09-2014, 11:51 PM,
Every now and then I come back to check if you're still around and working on the game. I remember I played through the first Dark Eternal a couple (might be several now actually) years ago and was happy to see a second one being worked on. Dark Eternal was one of the few RPGMaker games I actually enjoyed a lot.

Super glad to see you're still at it and even released a new version. Keep it up, I really look forward to seeing a full release someday!
06-10-2014, 06:18 PM,
(06-09-2014, 11:51 PM)Copern Wrote: Every now and then I come back to check if you're still around and working on the game. I remember I played through the first Dark Eternal a couple (might be several now actually) years ago and was happy to see a second one being worked on. Dark Eternal was one of the few RPGMaker games I actually enjoyed a lot.

Super glad to see you're still at it and even released a new version. Keep it up, I really look forward to seeing a full release someday!

Glad ya haven't given up! =P

I'll finish this game, even if it's the last thing I do.
07-08-2014, 07:17 AM,
First of all, thanks for interesting and enjoyable games!

I found some issues, that I haven't seen reported:
  1. giving Eternia Erebos essence, then taking it back forces her to forget her innate "Shadowbolt" and "Curse of Agony" skills (which given by mastering said essence)
  2. Nemo's "Malediction" spell inflicts bugged "Enslaved" aliment: it penetrates immunity given by faith vestments and can't be cured with morning bud
  3. rarely I get that error:

"Script 'KGC_ActiveCountBattle' line 269: NoMethodError occurred.
    undefined method 'sp_cost' for nil:NilClass"

(so far it happened in battles against Zombatory and Nemo)
Would like to say something else, but still can't get past Nemo...
07-08-2014, 05:41 PM,
(07-08-2014, 07:17 AM)Samarat Wrote: First of all, thanks for interesting and enjoyable games!

I found some issues, that I haven't seen reported:
  1. giving Eternia Erebos essence, then taking it back forces her to forget her innate "Shadowbolt" and "Curse of Agony" skills (which given by mastering said essence)
  2. Nemo's "Malediction" spell inflicts bugged "Enslaved" aliment: it penetrates immunity given by faith vestments and can't be cured with morning bud
  3. rarely I get that error:

"Script 'KGC_ActiveCountBattle' line 269: NoMethodError occurred.
    undefined method 'sp_cost' for nil:NilClass"

(so far it happened in battles against Zombatory and Nemo)
Would like to say something else, but still can't get past Nemo...

Thanks for the post, Sam! I'll work on getting these issues resolved for v0.5 release.