Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark Eternal II: v0.4 Released!

05-18-2014, 11:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2014, 11:58 AM by Hakuzen.)
Video  Dark Eternal II: v0.4 Released!
Hey Guys,

Sorry about the lengthy delay, but I'm happy to announce Dark Eternal II v0.4 has been officially released.

You can download it Here.

Long story short, the beta was much dirtier than I anticipated. There were many bugs related to the engine upgrade that I had previously missed, and there was quite a bit of content that needed polishing.

That being said, I believe this release version of Dark Eternal II v0.4 lives up to the standard set by the original Dark Eternal: Dissolution.

There is about 7 hours of total gameplay available in this version, and as always I welcome all comments/questions/feedback.

Thanks for waiting and I hope you enjoy Chapter II!
05-19-2014, 10:07 AM,
RE: Dark Eternal II: v0.4 Released!
HOLY SHIT IT FINALLY CAME OUT

dl'ing now
05-19-2014, 12:45 PM,
Not sure if those are bugs or just removed, there was no fight with kira at the void realm exit and the essence system didn't have the explanation it had in de 2
05-19-2014, 05:55 PM,
(05-19-2014, 12:45 PM)BioFrEaK Wrote: Not sure if those are bugs or just removed, there was no fight with kira at the void realm exit and the essence system didn't have the explanation it had in de 2

The essence system tutorial was removed, but can you explain the kira fight issue more? Are you talking about the cinematic right before the tower? Or are you talking about the actual battle sequence right when you enter the void realm?

thanks!
05-19-2014, 06:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-19-2014, 06:49 PM by BioFrEaK.)
I think I got it wrong, I think I remembered fighting kira twice in the void realm but I guess I remembered wrong. I did find a sorta bug though, in the first sequence in Nahla's party when you first meet Jade if you don't go after her but go to the bottom of the map first, you can get to the next sequence with jade without actually acquiring her (I got to the part where Nahla has a choice to euthanize a sick woman and it shows both Brian and Jade with her)

Also there seems to be some pixel corruptions (I think):

[Image: Graphics.jpg]
05-19-2014, 06:47 PM,
(05-19-2014, 06:42 PM)BioFrEaK Wrote: I think I got it wrong, I think I remembered fighting kira twice in the void realm but I guess I remembered wrong. I did find a sorta bug though, in the first sequence in Nahla's party when you first meet Jade if you don't go after her but go to the bottom of the map first, you can get to the next sequence with jade without actually acquiring her (I got to the part where Nahla has a choice to euthanize a sick woman and it shows both Brian and Jade with her)

Doh! Thanks for the report, and be sure to let me know if you find anything else!
05-19-2014, 06:50 PM,
I'll make sure to pay attention to details. Other than that really enjoying the game so far Smile
05-19-2014, 07:09 PM,
(05-19-2014, 06:50 PM)BioFrEaK Wrote: I'll make sure to pay attention to details. Other than that really enjoying the game so far Smile

Glad to hear it!
05-21-2014, 06:52 PM,
I'm having some serious trouble with the battles against Rand and Caleb in the second segment of Nahla's party, any advice on how to deal with them?
05-21-2014, 07:08 PM,
(05-21-2014, 06:52 PM)BioFrEaK Wrote: I'm having some serious trouble with the battles against Rand and Caleb in the second segment of Nahla's party, any advice on how to deal with them?

Hmmm,

Well a couple things.

First: Make sure you stock up at the shop (by the save point before these encounters) if you are low on herb/oil.

Second: Rand is actually pretty easy if you focus Brian's strongest fire magic on him and ignore the adds.

One strategy to try would be to designate Brian on fire-magic spam, designate Jade as a support and keep replenishing brian's SP and the party's HP and have nahla spam her most powerful physicial abilities. In this strategy you would ignore the adds and focus down Rand.

Alternate strategy would be just like the strategy above, but instead of ignoring adds you wait til they spawn then start spamming Immolate & White Noise til they are dead, then revert back to the above strategy.

Also, you may want to go back and level up more if you skipped any encounters.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you continue to have trouble.