Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DE2 Q&A

08-17-2009, 10:11 PM,
DE2 Q&A
Thanks Justin (sorry for the late reply).

I just remembered, Hakuzen said on the old forums that there are going to be 3 secret characters that you can have:
Ayla, Ky and Jade I think. Is it still planed?
08-17-2009, 10:23 PM,
Re: New System Sneak Preview(Updated: Essence & Transformation)
Jade and Ayla are regular party memebers, neither of them are secret or optional.

The secret(or unlockable) characters thus far are Dave and Luminar.. Ky is still up in the air as is another yet to be named character.
08-17-2009, 10:27 PM,
You can have Dave in your party Confusedhock:
Wow, thats...Hard to imagine :?
08-17-2009, 11:11 PM,
Yes, but he will be quite difficult to get. You will have to collect an assortment of "key items" throughout the game (similair to the zodiac seals from DEBig Grin), but these items are very well hidden.. You won't just see them in a random treasure chest on a main path through the game.
08-17-2009, 11:14 PM,
Its never simple is it?

Well, I shall bombard you with more questions.
Will Zenogias`s and Nahla`s party meet in this chapter or in another?
08-17-2009, 11:32 PM,
The two partys will meet at some point in chapter 3.
08-17-2009, 11:36 PM,
And for my final questions:

1.In some house, there is a chest, but Zenogias says that he should come back later... Was I suppose to come back in chapter 1 or can I do it in chapter 2.

2. You said we will be able to go to the Dormant Realm, but wasnt it destroyed? (DE 1)
08-17-2009, 11:51 PM,
1.) You actually can go back for that in Chapter 4 once you have unlocked the building in your city that allows for teleportation.

2.) Yes, the Dormant realm is in as much peril as the living realm; and if something isn't done, they will completely merge together with the void realm. This, in effect, would destroy the living and dormant realms as we know it. The merging process is not instant or fast, but you will see the effects of it become more and more pronounced as DE2 progresses. (The first sign of this are the 'Wraith' that have slowly started to invade parts of the living realm.)
08-18-2009, 09:57 PM,
Hakuzen Wrote:1.) You actually can go back for that in Chapter 4 once you have unlocked the building in your city that allows for teleportation.

2.) Yes, the Dormant realm is in as much peril as the living realm; and if something isn't done, they will completely merge together with the void realm. This, in effect, would destroy the living and dormant realms as we know it. The merging process is not instant or fast, but you will see the effects of it become more and more pronounced as DE2 progresses. (The first sign of this are the 'Wraith' that have slowly started to invade parts of the living realm.)

this game is going to be insane, i can't wait Big Grin.
08-21-2009, 06:03 AM,
Re: DE2 Q&A
I like how we're hearing bits and fragments of Chapters 3 and 4. XD

I was always curious about that treasure chest. I never knew how to get that...

Actually, if I could field a question: What is the song labeled "Separation Anxiety"? The one that plays in the forest area when we control Brian's party?