Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost in the woods

07-08-2013, 09:36 PM,
Lost in the woods
I'm just in the middle of the woods of, I think, chapter IV. I found the cancer seal and answered the Ninja Questionnaire of Dave. After that I didn't find a way I could continue on, only dead ends. Any hints what I may be missing?
I was expecting the tomb behind Dave to open up, but I was unable to enter it...
07-08-2013, 09:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013, 09:53 PM by Hakuzen.)
RE: Lost in the woods
(07-08-2013, 09:36 PM)summon Wrote: I'm just in the middle of the woods of, I think, chapter IV. I found the cancer seal and answered the Ninja Questionnaire of Dave. After that I didn't find a way I could continue on, only dead ends. Any hints what I may be missing?
I was expecting the tomb behind Dave to open up, but I was unable to enter it...

Hey Summon,

You are in a side-quest area post-kilnik I beleive, you will need to backtrack to where you came from, and instead of going the south route you will want to go west.

If this doesn't help, and you are still lost, please reply again and I will take a look at the area(Later tonight after work) and give you a more indepth route out.
07-08-2013, 10:18 PM,
Thanks for the lightning fast reply! Smile

Your hint was enough to point me back into the right direction. I was actually just one screen away from the new area at some point, but missed out that there was a way leading further west.

Gotta go to sleep now, though. Will have to wait until after work tomorrow to continue. For all the years it took me to finally start playing the game, now I can't wait to see how the story unfolds.
07-08-2013, 10:45 PM,
haha not a problem.

I have to patrol the boards pretty tightly or the russian spambots will take over. :\