Poll: What was your favorite part of Dark Eternal: Dissolution?
Story
Mapping
Music
Custom Systems
Other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your favorite part of Dark Eternal: Dissolution?

08-13-2009, 05:50 PM,
What was your favorite part of Dark Eternal: Dissolution?
Just curious what everyone's favorite aspect of the game was. If other, please post a description of what it was you enjoyed most.
08-16-2009, 03:07 AM,
Re: What was your favorite part of Dark Eternal: Dissolution?
the storyline is rediculously good. props.
08-16-2009, 07:15 PM,
Storyline. Definitely storyline.
I like it how its so obscure, and always makes you wonder at what`s really going on, nice to see it getting even better in part 2.
08-18-2009, 05:31 AM,
Hmm...if I had to choose one, I would also choose Storyline. There was something about seeing the game progress from Start to Finish and seeing how it unraveled that was just dang good.

However, I must say, the mapping was definitely something to commend. The world environment never seemed dull.
08-18-2009, 09:54 PM,
Excel Wrote:Hmm...if I had to choose one, I would also choose Storyline. There was something about seeing the game progress from Start to Finish and seeing how it unraveled that was just dang good.

However, I must say, the mapping was definitely something to commend. The world environment never seemed dull.

well said. i also must agree, hakuzen's mapping skills are certainly elite.
08-18-2009, 10:14 PM,
:oops:

Thank you for all the praise lol.. There are definatly better mappers than me out there but I have alot of past experience with programs like staredit and worldedit which helped me get good at rmxp mapping alot faster.
08-25-2009, 08:50 AM,
Well you cannot go past the story it is EPIC :o seriously
But I'll say (to be different ) the music. As it really sets the scene and the mood at various points it really makes the experience (along with the storyline) more feeling and it is an awesome soundtrack :mrgreen:
11-02-2009, 05:24 AM,
I wish that I could vote for both Story and Music. Both were awesome on a whole new level of epic. I actually put the soundtrack on my Sansa e250 and listen to it in the car with my iTrip =P. On another note, X-fi and a Logitech z-5500 is the perfect set to make this game sound absolutely breathe taking(I'm somewhat of an audiophile). The story did take a little while to capture me, probably until after finding Caleb and Nahla. After that I was hooked.

I wish you guys would start some sort of advertising campaign for this, perhaps by running it off donations. The word needs to be spread about Dark Eternal, I've already gotten several friends to play and enjoy it.
09-19-2010, 11:01 AM,
Ahhhh it's so hard to choose! >.<

The storyline's a must, but the music is a killer, and the mapping is beyond awesomeness... hmm...

I have to say music? I could definitely play the whole game again just to listen to that AWESOME music in the haunted mansion in Rin! >v<
05-20-2011, 03:07 AM,
the music was very well done, great choices.

The eventing was one of the most amazing things i've seen in rmxp, or one of the first that really wowed me. Somehow impacted me more than alter aila, quintessence, etc. All the dark stuff and extra things that happened... Seemed quite amazing.

the storyline was ridiculously fun to enjoy. Constant guessing, funny characters, an allusion never amiss, and such satisfaction at reaching the end, even if there were more questions than answers.

Gj overall, can't wait for the completion of DE:2
There is reality, there is perception, and only fools choose to live in only one.