• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you currently playing?

08-10-2009, 07:51 PM,
What are you currently playing?
Just what it says on the title.

What games are you currently playing?
08-10-2009, 08:02 PM,
Re: What are you currently playing?
I play some wii stuff, mario kart online is fun.. I still play WoW a bit.. But mainly working on DE2 nowadays.
08-10-2009, 08:09 PM,
Im mainly into Dawn Of War 2 these days.
One of the best strategy games ive ever played.
08-11-2009, 01:18 AM,
Just finished Star Ocean 4, i thought this game kicked ass regardless of what the new-age kiddies are saying about it. I love star ocean.

Currently in the middle of:
Lost Oddyssey (this game will be legendary)
The Last Remnant (this game is just blowing me away)
Eternal Sonata (this game is alright, 20 hours in and its just starting to get goin)
No More Heroes (awesome)
08-11-2009, 02:18 AM,
I spend most of my gaming time on RMXP and Stepmania 4 nowadays. I haven't played any console games since June. >___>
I should be getting back to Star Ocean: TtEoT hopefully soon.
08-11-2009, 03:09 AM,
Hsia, I am a huge star ocean fan too, i loved til the end of time (even though some didnt), is the new one alot like that one or is it more like the oldschool ones?
08-11-2009, 11:10 PM,
Hakuzen Wrote:Hsia, I am a huge star ocean fan too, i loved til the end of time (even though some didnt), is the new one alot like that one or is it more like the oldschool ones?

It's a more back to basic's and really similar to the first Star Ocean game. A lot of people forget that SO4 takes place before the first game, so its more of an origin type game. Granted, it wasn't anywhere near as good as Till The End of Time, but I still enjoyed it very much.

See hakuzen, me and you come from the old school and we love the out of this world type scenarios and landscapes. Thats why TTEOT was so appealing. The main bitch with that game was the kids didn't "get" the storyline. Which was really bizarre, cause granted while the storyline was extremely detailed and deep, it made sense. Just a lot of kids nowadays are too fuckin lazy to put effort into gaming nowadays. Like with SO4, Tri-ace saw that so they dumbed the story down just a bit, now kids like the story but are bitching about the characters. I mean seriously....
08-12-2009, 11:28 PM,
Once you start altering the development of an rpg for "marketing" purposes the rest is downhill.. lol

I will still check it out though
08-13-2009, 12:25 AM,
i agree wholeheartedly. I'm sorry but in SO4 Reimi Saionji is one of the cutest video game characters ever. And her english voice actor is outstanding.

[Image: 104038-5.jpg]
08-25-2009, 08:55 AM,
Recently got a PS3 so
Infamous OMG best game on this console atm, finished it on both difficulties and both good and evil. Go the power of thunder Big Grin