Zenosoft.net Forums

Full Version: About some sidequests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
First of all, great game.
And now second, I have a question about sidequest where you need to return stolen weed. Did I kill this brother and sister or just kicked their... self-esteem? I would like to complete fair and square the quest, but if it eans kill them, I'll share the stuff.
(07-26-2014, 12:03 AM)Growly Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.
First of all, great game.
And now second, I have a question about sidequest where you need to return stolen weed. Did I kill this brother and sister or just kicked their... self-esteem? I would like to complete fair and square the quest, but if it eans kill them, I'll share the stuff.

Hi Growly,

Yes.. You will indeed kill him. It is a dark path option.
Well, that's kinda sad... But then again who didn't kill some random guy for stealing the weed.
Thanks for the answer.
Don't want to start a new topic, so i'll ask here: how does the puzzle in Aeon gulch work? The white crystal should disappear if you have 9 - but as far as I tried, it is impossible to get this number. Maybe it has something to do with the button, but I don't really understand.